Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Diss Approval


Bush's approval rating has hit a new low in the most recent polls. The disapproval/approval split is now 66/32.

I'm sure I don't have to remind anybody that we're entering the last year of this administration. Bush now stands before us entirely stripped of the cowboy-"regular guy" mystique that clung to him when he first took office. Our diminished power and reputation and his own inarticulation have left him mercilessly exposed as a remarkably unintelligent and insignificant person.

This chapter in our history stands as an indictment of the American electorate and political system, and I've seen nothing in the new political cycle that gives any hope for improvement.

1 comment:

Tangled Stitch said...

This is the post I was looking for. Love that dummy sitting in the chair much more then the dummy sitting in the oval office.

Sorry it's been so long I lost your blog address and finally got a brain long enough to look it up.