Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Entomology


I will vote for the lesser of two weevils. I don't even have to think about it.

Whichever weevil is the choice of the Democrats, for him or her the lever I shall pull. Or make the "X" or punch the hole or draw the line or touch the little icon on the screen, or whatever.

Some people say voting for the lesser of two weevils is pointless, but think about what would happen if McCain was our emperor. On any given day he'd be liable to nut up in a supersized rage because somebody moved his cheese or something, and I don't want a loco like that having his finger on that little red button.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Hi Dave. A recent thread on the board made me think of the possibility of growing caterpillars, like cabbage buterfly ones, for food.

©∂†ß0X∑® said...

Hey, Joe. Yeah, I was in on that one. The good old bug-eater thread.