Thursday, June 25, 2009

Scary Day Blog


Very scary day today. The reaper has been busy. Michael Jackson, an unfortunate soul, died not knowing who he was. Farrah Fawcett died, I suspect in a somewhat more self-aware condition.

And the fetching former Bush White House spokesbabe Dana Perino and I are in agreement about something. That doesn't happen very often.

Responding to the flap over South Carolina's adulterous governor, Perino writes in the National Review:

While I am not able to explain, I do think I know the answer to all of this: Elect more women. No woman I know has the time for such trysts, nor do I know any who say the desire one. They’re too busy trying to keep all the plates spinning at home, at work, and at the gym to make sure none fall and break.

I agree entirely. You'll never find someone like Olympia Snowe hitting it with a congressional page in the broom closet. Men lose their minds too easily; it's the same for all guys, gay, straight, ambidextrous, or whomever. A man sees a pretty face smiling at him, combined with a fat fanny, and the mind goes out the window. It never changes.

Anti-government, anti-tax whiny titty baby and Rebooblican neocon prophet Grover Norquist has a different take on these matters, however. and says the Sanford affair suggests that women might be the problem. "It does indicate that men who oppose federal spending at the local level are irresistible to women,” he said.

No comments: