Friday, September 17, 2010

dude, you have no koran!

By now I suppose everybody's seen the viddy of the guy in Amarillo who was gonna burn a Koran on a park grille, and while he was arguing with people who had gathered around to try to talk him out of it a 23-year-old skateboarder came up behind him and made off with his Koran, saying as he departed on his skateboard, "Dude, you have no Koran!"

But if you missed the original, you're just in time for TEH AWESOME REMIX of "Dude, you have no Koran!"

I love this guy; he's absolutely great. Jacob is still a skateboarder and no doubt a stoner at 23, works in a pizza joint, wears big, geeky-looking glasses, has a bad haircut to go with his great attitude, and might be able to benefit from a few pointers on grooming, if he even cares about such stuff, which I doubt.

"So I snucked up behind him and took his Koran -- he said something about burning the Koran, and I was like, 'Dude, you have no Koran!' "

God is still making dirty hippies after all these years. This knowledge brightens my day and refreshes my heart. It's a wonderful world after all, and there really is a God.

No comments: