Tuesday, October 18, 2011

asshattery

I swear I'm going to get myself kicked off Beliefnet someday, and today might be the day. If somebody baits me with a garbage ball, I'm likely to respond like an enraged white shark, as happened this morning, when I wrote in response to base canards and outrageous provocations:

"I just want to say that I am no longer willing to discuss anything at all in terms conceived and manipulated by backward pro-plutocracy militarisitic fascist clueless Republican buttholes. As far as I'm concerned you can take all your market-driven, supply side fantasies to a very small lake and drop a depth charge on them.

"Anybody who's looking at the world rather than the interior of his own rectal cavity is going to be very busy today participating in a genuine revolution, and we don't have time to argue with God's own special education class."

I would give the web address so anybody interested could read the entire thread, except for the fact that anybody who's reading this on a Microsoft P.C. would soon find his or her machine clogged with adware, spyware, and various other Satanic fecalia derived from the so-called "free market" for which BNet has sold itself like a common streetwalker.

1 comment:

Joe said...

It's sad that somehow the idea that greed is good continues on.

I know what you mean about the gauntlet of ad stuff at Bnet. If I go there, I first crank up the security level on the browser to maximum.