Thursday, May 10, 2012

mental dirigibles


I'm sitting here on my couch tonight listening to all that "modren" jazz and thinking really huge, ginormous thoughts, some the size of blimps. Have you ever thought of one nation, under God, in a dirigible? That's a very large thought, and would require a monstrous fat blimp.

Some of these thoughts are so huge they're flowing out my ears now and running around the room like those tiny bunny rabbits scampering among the creosote bushes in the shadow of San Jacinto on that spring morning in Desert Hot Springs so long ago.

I have seen the work of sorcerers and magicians.

I've been a visitor in hell and seen the suffering of the damned.

I went to the mountain and saw it burning when I was on fire too.

But now I'm here to tell you about it.

No comments: