Friday, December 07, 2012
Everybody loves quizzes, right? You get to show the teacher and the rest of the world how much time you've spent memorizing useless facts and trivia, and doing that enables us to show how smart we are and feel good about ourselfs.
So in that spirit, here's a little quizito to sample your knowledge of history and geography, two subjects that go together, since everything important that ever happened in the world happened some where.
1. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
2. What is an autocracy?
3. What was Queen Elizabeth II's first act upon ascending the throne?
4. Name two classes that existed throughout medieval Europe.
5. What are the two main tributaries of the Nile called?
6. Where was King Soloman's temple?
7. What did Mohandas K. Gandhi and Genghis Khan have in common?
8. What was enclosed by Hadrian's Wall?
9. Who succeeded the first Roman emperor?
10. What is Karl Marx's most famous work?