Friday, January 04, 2013

the fall of the house of boehner


All right, here in quotes is what the weary traveler observed upon entering the House of Boehner. "A valet, of stealthy step, thence conducted me, in silence, through many dark and intricate passages in my progress to the studio of his master,"the weary traveler begins. "Much that I encountered on the way contributed, I know not how, to heighten the vague sentiments of which I have already spoken. While the objects around me - while the carvings of the ceilings, the sombre tapestries of the walls, the ebon blackness of the floors, and the phantasmagoric armorial trophies which rattled as I strode, were but matters to which, or to such as which, I had been accustomed from my infancy - while I hesitated not to acknowledge how familiar was all this - I still wondered to find how unfamiliar were the fancies which ordinary images were stirring up."

I know whatcha mean, bro, about those carved ceilings and stuff. Sounds just like my place, those stealthy-step guys creeping around all over the place.

But the low-hanging fruittys, at a time of maximum payment are in the spotlight along with toxic assetts, auto rescue's big success, and even padoff aig make a prophet who know where the bodies are buried.

No comments: