Tuesday, March 05, 2013

mirror, mirror on the wall



Rush Limbaugh, who is paid to broadcast his sometimes exotic opinions to a ginormous audience, opens the dreaded pie hole and pronounces, and says that Justice Tony Scalia ought to be flattered by recent pronouncements comparing Scalia to himself. Slovos like that have been popping up in leftish pundit poo regularly ever since Scalia condemned the perpetuation of section five of the the Voting Rights Act as a "racial entitlement."

From the Video Cafe at Crooks and Liars:

On Monday, Limbaugh declared that he would be "honored" to be compared to himself and so Scalia should be too.

"Imagine that!" Limbaugh exclaimed. "Arguably one of the most well-endowed intellects in court's history, Antonin Scalia, was accused of sounding like me. And I'm sure it's a big day for him too!"


2 comments:

Joe said...

Way back in my days of insufficient knowledge and understanding, I listened to Rush Limbaugh before it occurred to me to stop.

©∂†ß0X∑® said...

I used to listen to him occasionally back in the days when he was sometimes funny, back in the BM era (before Monica),