Sunday, December 14, 2014

politially correct xmas












I´m baking my pnut butter Xmas cookies this morning, which R genderless by default. (R pnuts gender
differentiated?)

I make only half a dozen at a time, so the hard part is producing the recipe in the correct scale. Politics got nothin 2 do with it, except 4 z butter.


1. simmer 1 gram of 13-17% thc hybrid in 2 Tbsps of butter 4 90 minutes.


2. carry on as U usually would with all ingredients reduced by 7/8.


Makes 6 cookies.


The butter preparation is suspect in this county. I'm warned  each tme I open a gram that while what I am doing is legal under state law, I might be violating federal and local laws. These are not specified, however.

Such solemn admonitions may not be politically incorrect, but R obnoxious as hell & probably the work of our obnoxious Mormonublican DA.





1 comment:

Joe said...

Happy Winter Solstice