Friday, April 10, 2009

This Guy is on Dope


I saw this at Tom Tomorrow's site, thismodernworld.com. If I hadn't seen it there I wouldn't have known about it, because I'm about as likely to watch this guy on TV as I am to eat hair.

On his Fox News show, Glenn Beck got into this "Obama, why don't you just set us all on fire?" thing. Then he took a gas can and spent about three minutes pantomiming setting a colleague on fire.

Then he hollered, "“DO YOU NOT HEAR THE CRIES OF PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING STOP! WE WOULD LIKE SOME SANITY IN OUR COUNTRY FOR A SECOND!!!”

Say what you will about crazy, but it looks to me like there are some heavy-duty pharmaceuticals informing this man's bizarre behavior. I'm good at spotting this kind of thing. I pegged Tammy Faye Baker as some sort of speed freak the first time I saw her, back in 1977.

And that Jim Cramer on CNBC also. He's another one who's not acting naturally. To paraphrase Shakespeare, "There is methedrine in his madness."

Video link

1 comment:

Joe said...

That could explain why the guy is such a poor radio show host. I wish listeners could wake up to notice what kind of detrimental ranting they listen too. I noticed it very quickly when I sampled one of his radio shows.