Monday, May 31, 2010

memorial day


When it comes to making a Memorial Day post I'm really at a loss for words. So I can do no better than to reproduce the words of Atrios when he says:

Adding to this post, the best thing we can do for the troops is to not send them to pointless fucking wars where a lot of them become the fallen and many more become physical and psychological wrecks.

I'm sure I could've done more, but I tried my best there. Nothing I could've done to compete with Colin Powell's scary vial of white powder I'm afraid.

3 comments:

Joe said...

I couldn't bring myself to think the popular God and country slogans either.

©∂†ß0X∑® said...

Joe, I haven't been able to for years...not since Vietnam.

Joe said...

Dave, everyone ought to have learned something permanent from Vietnam.