Thursday, January 05, 2012

lincoln vs douglas


Jan 5, 2012 -- 7:53AM, Ed.W wrote:








I don't understand the Liberal obsession with the GOP nominating process.



That's easily the funniest thing I've seen here this year, so far.

Turned on the teevee or radio news lately?

Sheesh.

Personally, I don't give a hoot in hell which "looser" they nominate. It looks like it's going to be either the Romneybot or Precious Little Ricky, the all-around mama's boy and hater of all other women.

My only interest in the Republicist's party's candidate is which one presents the richest prospect for good material.

And by the way, just to head off the inevitable response, I can't stand Barack Obama either, and won't vote for him.

This has been another episode in the ongoing-too-long series, "How Wrong Can They Get It?"

Photo schnorred from the lady who writes Under the Mountain Bunker blog, but I don't know who made it.

No comments: