Wednesday, October 17, 2012

undies


Is it true that last night's debate questions all came from undecided voters? I neither watched nor listened to the big crangleschnazzle, but I have to wonder, how could anyone be undecided at this stage of the game?

Part of the reason I feel that way is because there are only three, very clear choices.

A) The Republican, a plutocrat inclined toward more wars and more tax breaks for the top .01%.

B) The Democrat, who spent the last four years proving that in the last election he mis-reprsesented himself. Completely.

C) Neither one/somebody else.

I'm going with C), which is the main reason I don't watch or listen to this stuff.

Even my friend Atrios says the questions weren't too bad, though. That's surprising, considering they came from people who are undies in October.

No comments: