Monday, September 08, 2014

анархия в СССР

What is this thing called the USA? All I can tell U is that it´s not remotely like the country I was born in 70 yrs ago. 

In that respect it´s very similar 2 our dear departed enema, the CCCP, which of coarse no longer exists.




                                         General Steamship


Or even our yoosta B BFF 4 eva the UK (Which also ain´t wot it yoosta B, neither).


                                                                    
                                  Sir John  Rotten

& if that´s too many acronyms 2 keep track of, you ain´t seen nuttin yet.
ANARCHY in the CCCP
(It´s the only way 2 B)
Sung by Johnny Rotten

I am the Anti-Christ

I am an anarchist
Don´t know what I want
But I know how to get it
I wanna destroy the passer-by
Cause I wanna B anarchy.

(Interpolation)


What is this thing called the USA?


Is it a tea partay?


Is it anything like the CCCP?


Is it similar to the UK?


Or perhaps the UDA? (1)


Or possibly the MPLA? (2)


I thought it was in the USA,


Or maybe some other cuntree,


Some other council tenancy.




(adapted from, and with apologies to, Rotten, Johnny & the Sex Pistols, "Anarchy in the UK" [1975])


1) Ulster Defence Association


2) People´s Movement for the Liberation of Angola




No comments: