Monday, April 13, 2015

...so my old evil spirit can catch a greyhoun' bus & ride...

I'm actually posting this on a moving greyhoun' -- will miracles never cease?

I'm heading home 2day 2 Mesa after a seriously fun weekend with a really nice willow tree of a lady. Never let it B said that Mr. Dave does not kinow how 2 B a perfect gentle man.













So, this is an uneventful late-morning ride through a tan desert rimmed by mountains all around.
I wish I could sleep, but w/ a 21-mg nicotine patch on it would B futile 2 try.

Actually,with all the winter & spring rains this year, the desert's looking pretty green -- 

Cross the line into California & the difference is scary.

Arizona is the promised land, flowing with Bud Light & money, hunny. And the food is fantastic. You can have an E-Z fruit orchard: 1 each of orange, grapefruit, lemon, avocado, almond, olive, bay leaf.

Can't beat it fresh off z tree. &. Don't forget the grapes, & all the pretty grils.

No comments: