Tuesday, March 01, 2016

awella blessa ma soul, what's a-wronga wit me?

I have no head, and consequently have no teeth.
But it's all right, because I eat only a liquid diet.
~~~~~~~~: Suck my sweet potato.

Fuck me if I'm not having serious problemas just layin the letters out in ye rite odour. 'S'konna B a long afternoon & the shadows become very, very, tall & skinny, just before the humungous flashbulb pops & your entire life is reduced  
                                                           
                                                                 2
                                                                              a                                       snapshot                                 ,';'

                 When the
                                          sun goes  
                                                              down.


©∂†ß0X∑®


A Beautifiul young woman circa early 80's.

Dude! Ck it aus. wow it's ossum! 

PS -- I THINK TEXASS SHLD FINALLY GO & TAKE TED CRUZ W/TH THEM TO RULE OVER DEM. THEN SEE WHAT THEY THINK AFTER 20 YEAR OR SO...'

Be sure 2 tune in 2morrow for another episode of "Soup' Tuesday," during which. we'll analyze the superstitions & customs of Sen Cruz & his Tribe of nutty Texxanz.











No comments: