Wednesday, March 16, 2016

kit in charge

My wife & girlfriend, Kit Wood, is more energetically blogging the election than I'm able 2 right now, which tells me I should move aside and make way for those who R gettin 'er done.


She follows this pointedly academic message with a quote from old TJ.


This snaps our attention back to ye topic -- the fact that truth is all there is. Every thing else from spin to purest fantasies is fabrication, in a cosmic game of let's pretend.

Kit & I went to Bernie's Phoenix rally on Tuesday of course, where our new old leader said the following:

“The grotesque income inequality in this country is not only unsustainable, it’s un-American.”

 “The wealthiest family in this country is the Waltons who own Walmart … I say to the Waltons, ‘Get off welfare, pay your workers fairly.’”



 “I know that every man in this room will stand with the women in this room in the fight for [pay] equality.”

“To my mind, democracy is not complicated: It’s one person, one vote … Together we are going to overturn this disastrous Citizens United.”



No comments: