Friday, March 25, 2016

ye normal news

Three names I go by:
1. Dave
2. David
3. Pop(s)

Three places I have lived:
1. Youngstown
2. Seattle
3. Mesa, Arizona

Three places I have worked:
1. Eldec
2. The Keyboard lounge

3. Delano High School
Three things I love to watch on TV:
1. News
2. Seahawks foopball
3. Vice (HBO)
Three places I have been:
1. Germany
2. Tokyo in old Japan
3. Tijuana in old Mexico
Three things I love to eat:
1. Eggs
2. Chilis
3. Fettucini Chlcken Alfredo
Three people I think will respond to me:
1. Rachel
2. Kit
3. Jim
Favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Coffee
3. Lemonade
Three things I'm looking forward to
1. Our trip this spring 2 my ancestral homeland in S. Georgia
2. Butterfly museum
3. The Sanders Administration, during which the people discover that listening to and digging Moses is necessary but insufficient & each of us has 2 get off our fat rusty dusty and walk 2 the Promised Land on out own 2 feets.

No comments: