Wednesday, March 07, 2012

the new and improved crangleschnazzle

I hear that Apple has unveiled the gizmoid of the century, their new i-pad, called the zip-7, or some such thing. Please excuse if I do not get over-excited about the latest and the greatest talking internet device, at whose technocratic pedestal we are all expected to grovel.

The truth is I do not own or want an i-pad, or an i-phone, or a cheaper version thereof. Have to say the now antique i-pod has great possibilities, and I may even purchase one some day. But I don't need an i-pad because I'm already on the internet, and don't need an i-phone because I already have a phone, of the cellular persuasion.

Really, there are only two things: the internet, and telephones.

And there are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who do binary and those who don't.

No comments: